Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life is Good



My prayers have been answered!




God seems to be showing himself very clearly to my family... especially about this car thing.


Josh and I prayed and prayed at car dealerships, on the way to car dealerships, before we called the dealerships, when we left the dealerships, during bedtime prayers with the kids, while scrolling through craigs list and then some.


We found the perfect SUV a couple of times! But, when we sat down to talk money no one could meet us at our budget. I was ready to pinch a few salesmen and Josh shot one. just kidding. I couldn't believe how difficult these guys were to deal with- impossible! Ford Country held us hostage while they continued to show us the same piece of paper with the same numbers on it 1,789,234,667,773,045.45 times. In order to get out Josh had to hulk up. He turned green and ripped his clothes apart and said something like "give me my car keys...RAWR" (they had our keys so they could look at our car as a trade in).


After three days of dealerships, and salesmen with transition sunglasses, and highlights we retreated to craigslist at home. just incase, you know? Lo and behold Josh finds the exact car we looked at at all of the dealrships for $8000 less than we had seen anywhere. Sent the guy an email and the rest history... or actually the rest is sitting in my driveway. If that isn't God at work right there I don't know what is.


Yesterday while the guy (aka the seller) was signing over his car he says to Josh, "I must have been drunk when I listed this... you guys are getting a REALLY good deal."


We Know. :o)


Would God get some guy liquored up so we could have the perfect car?




God works in mysterious ways!!




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Congratulations...did you tuck your buzzed husband into bed last night complete with a kiss and maybe a little something else, lets call it a "thank you hunny I love you so much" session! :) Lets take a road trip together.

    ReplyDelete