Sunday, May 17, 2009

Etsy.com, We are best friends.

I think I have finally found what I want on that retarded wall in my living room.
If you have ever been to my house... you know the one I'm talking about. It always has a total of three awkward pictures hanging up over my couch to the right of my verticly-hung framed mirror (asked hubs to hang over the couch.. came home... mirror "over" the end of the couch and verticle. But hung very well and does not move or fall off.)- I often switch these pictures out and stand in front of this wall scratching my head and sighing. This wall is the most awkward of walls.
I have been searching for something affordable (and by affordable I mean really super duper cheap... like so cheap it makes hubs smile) to help this space and by george I think I have found it....







Decals! Love this tree decal. But do I want a horizontal or something like a birch tree growing out of my floor (you'll only be able to see the top half)?



Here's the part Josh will like... This is only about $34.00... YAY!

I like this one too. All of the colors are customizable. I think the kids need wall decals in their rooms too... What did the world do without Etsy.com? God only knows.

1 comment: