Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prospect flowergirl dresses

These are all custom-made dresses from Etsy.com stores.
Kim's colors are teal and black with hot pink flowers.
All of the bridesmaids will be wearing black, but she suggested Addison wear white with a teal ribbon or something similar. I'm not sure miss Kim is aware of the Etsy wonder world so I plan to introduce her to these DARLING dresses and see if she likes.... 'cause I likes.

Because these are all customizable she can pick and choose elements from all of them... eventhough she suggested white for Addy I think in this day and age 1.5 yr olds can totally pull off black just like the bridesmaids (no matter what her daddy says... he says she shouldnt get her ears pierced at this age either- what does he know). SO, what do you think of black tulle, pink flower, teal ribbon? teal tulle and ribbon with pink flower? white tulle and ribbon with pink flower plus teal ribbon design?

I have to say I was not into the black tulle until I saw the picture below.

My favorite dress deisgn so far is the one with two ribbons over each arm that tie into two bows in the back (picture below- baby with headband).

But then, the teal damask dress is so classy and just darling. Love that too. replace brown ribbon with black- voila!



Your input is valued. :o)









Double ribbons pictured here.
















so you have to picture this one without the weird bun things in her hair...














black?

1 comment:

  1. My wedding colors were black and white and i WOULD Have loved to have the girls wear these black dresses- esspecially because they're different, and cute for a summer wedding.

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete