Saturday, February 21, 2009

my very own blog

i'm finally relaxing by myself. tate has gotten up out of bed a record number of times tonight- ridiculous. i called josh to have him set the boy straight on speakerphone. i think the silence means it worked. or he's writing his name in poop on the wall. however, in the words of bill cosby, himself, "parents are only interested in quiet."

addison's newest developments are saying words like... apple, banana, kasper. those are the new ones. now if i could only get her to pee in the toilet. all in good time, unless she's like her brother, then it will be in bad time. peeing in your pants pretty much makes for a bad time period, though.

before this goes too far i must first say that only the most devoted and obsessed-with-their-kids moms are allowed to complain as i do.

in this section I'd like to applaud my dear husband for finally accepting that i love to decorate and redecorate my house. the kids help.
also, he is handsome. although, the most handsome when taking out the trash or changing a diaper. nevertheless... handsome.

so soon I'll be buying a real grown-up camera. i can't wait to take beautiful pictures of my little munchkins... and everyone else's munchkins too. i keep trying to pretend that taking pictures is not something I'd love to spend the rest of my life doing and making 'lots of money doing it. but that's a big fat lie and I'm jumping up and down for my camera.

speaking of taking pictures... today at work the most annoying man came in to order his daughter's pictures and made it impossible for a 15 minute task to take a minute less than an hour. and i couldn't stop staring at his very thin mustache... which was thicker on the left side than the right.

the end

p.s. Josh's birthday- a success. i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment